101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Favorite Song Weekend.

This has become mine and my daughters favorite Vain song. do you remember Carly Simons'" You're so Vain"? Well now in this age there is one that has one up on that. Listen to it and the words.. ring so true!!!
I liked the video,It's cute and goes well with the song.For some reason it is taking awhile to load. please be patient. I had to go with AOL, their network is slow.
Toby Keith "I Wanna Talk About Me"

2 comments:

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.