101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Favorite Song Weekend- from the 80's

Pat Benatar is one of my Hubby's Favorite singer.In the 1980's she had several hits. She's our age now and hubby saw her on a special. They look different now, Very Conservative, active Tea Party goers and only watches Fox news. All this according to hubby. She is still touring today. Here a song from the 1980's.
"Hit me with your Best shot.

1 comment:

  1. I like that song as well! why is it we don't notice ourselves really getting older, but when a famous person in our age bracket is "noticeably" older we pay attention? LOL (wink)
    Faythe @GMT

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.