101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Why's of some things. A Question for you...

Sometimes I have a Authorization box appear when visiting my sight. It has a box for password and log in. I do not know why it appears. Whatever you do, do not enter any info in it, I'm not asking for it! I just click to "X" box to close it.
My thought is that it must be a link on my page. However I really do not know what causes it. The Programs I have are very good at keep Virus, Melware, Spyware and Trojans contained on my computer. I also Delete it off.
So I have a questions for My Visitors......
Do You Know What Causes this Box to Appear? and......
Did it appear for you on this visit?
Hubby doesn't even know and he's a Computer Network Engineer. I really would love to know why this happens so I can nip it in the bud. Besides my Mind is always wanting to know how and why things happen. That's Just the Way I am.

11 comments:

  1. I've seen that on tons of sites over the last few months. I have no idea where it's coming from, but I always disregard it just like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get it when I stopped here and I don't think I have ever run across it. That is odd. I hope you solve the mystery soon. Let us know if you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pop up for me If I saw it and new what it looked like I maybe able to help u figure it out but right now I'm clueless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never experienced that. If I do I'll let you know and if you find out what it is please do share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It didnt't happen to me when I came to your site, but it did pop up when I clicked on the comments. Weird. And I did see it before, actually earlier today, on a different blog. I have no clue what it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It didn't happen to me. Maybe it's connected to Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets have a screen shot and we may be able to find out for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted the above comment and the authentication box appeared with this message:
    Enter username and password for http://subjectivebeauty.com

    Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see it here and don't remember ever seeing it anywhere. Odd. Anyway, I know this is a post from Sunday, but Happy WW anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it might be a problem on bloggers end. I have gotten it quite a bit.I just x it out. Next time you get it copy and paste the url and see what the site looks like.That may help?

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.