101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mystery Weekend



Last weekends' trip to the Eastern shore of Maryland, we spotted a bird.




Here it is.....What is it?


My guess is some sort of Pheasant. but I do not know as of yet. Still doing some research. The folks we visited said it has been around for a few days, however no one knows what it is.
Want to take a guess?

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! I don't know much about birds. Sorry can't help you. I can't wait to go on vacation. We're thinking of going to Kings Dominion in Virginia and we're driving. Can't wait. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a Crested Pigeon. But that's an Australian bird and shouldn't be hanging around in Maryland.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.