101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WW-Let's Go Window Shopping


Interested in wordless Wednesday?
Check out this Link to sign up.
Okay this is not wordless,I just can't keep my mouth shut! I will try to next week... but now I must talk because we are going shopping. Everyone talks when shopping with friends!

When some of us blogger need to just add words on Wednesday's post. Surf over to Parenting by Dummies to join the Wordful Wednesday group.

need to talk.....Join in the Wednesday fun...
at SuperMom .



While we were at Christmas Town in Williamsburg I went window shopping a little.
So let's go again together.

Oh this was the Caribou.....
Step right up.....
Now this window is looking from the inside out...
They made these Wonderful Candles inside!
Now to the candy shop.. Yum...
I like the lollipop!
Oh! what's the boy eating??? It looks good!
The Jewelery shop...
Diamonds for me Thank you.
A pair of dangle earrings ...
A perfect gift!
Oh another window...
Looks like a great shop!
Let's hurry other.
What do I see?Can you believe it?
Oh, I knew He would be Here!
I have to go now and talk with him...
Need to give him my list....

16 comments:

  1. I love Christmas time and decorations! Happy Wednesday :) And yeah, I think my cat would kill me in the night if I actually tried to dust with her poofy tail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas time too. It's so joyous and lovely. Thx for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, so colorful and festive!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos so colourful :-)

    Happy WW! and thanks for the link up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of those candles. I got to watch them make it at Dutch Village in Holland, MI

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your list :)

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/forget-it-jen-you-cant-have-him-plus-cute-stuff/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty... I love this time of year :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos... it put me in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! The candles are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We haven't made it to Christmas town yet. I really wish they'd include it in season passes. Great pictures and now I have to go because it's been a long time since I've seen carved candles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I often go window shopping, but inside the store ;) never thought to snap a pic of the window, cute meme idea! I love the decor this time of year, don't you? Faythe @ GMT~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now THAT'S window shopping - so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE Christmas lights! They are so beautiful!!!

    I am your newest follower! Would love for you to come check out my blog too! :) Hope you have an awesome day!

    Kim
    http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this Window Shopping..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.