101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Off Again= on the Go

Well, it seems like we are constantly running. After our trip to Florida and the Carolina's, we are now on our way to Missouri. Hubby and I lived is Missouri several years ago. Going back is kind of exciting. I have so found memories of my time there. One of my Army buddies was raised there. I remember visiting her family there. Several times I enjoyed the time. Even though she is not longer living there my memories are still fond ones.

Be sure to check out my On the Go blog for some exciting photos of our trip. That is where I will be posting things. I love being able to post via my Blackberry. I will usually post in real time, I know your all like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.