101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Favorite Song Weekend- Fireworks with Music

While at Longwood Gardens last weekend we took in the Fountain and Fireworks display. This was a first time we attended this program. We loved it so much. Even my teen loved it. I remember as a kid watching fireworks displayed to the Boston Pops or Philharmonic Symphony Orchestras playing. Those were great memories of my childhood. I would say this rates right up there with new great memories. Next year I will diffidently have to take my Dad to this event.

Longwood Gardens is in Pennsylvania and is one of the largest working Fountain gardens in the USA. It's grounds cover 1,050 acres and is one of the Premiere botanical garden in the United States. I enjoy the Fountains throughout the park. Some of them are run with a music theme playing. The fountains dance as if a dancer is on the stage performing to the music. Then there are the one that are just running. Reminds me of European fountains Visited.

If you have never been to Longwood Gardens, you should put it on your list of things to do. I guarantee you will love it.


A Glimpse of the Fountain and Fireworks program.


Your link to Longwood Gardens site

2 comments:

  1. Hi Auntie,
    Thanks for stopping at my blog. I am following you back. Family gatherings like this one ( with music and fireworks) is a fun filled night for everyone.

    Have a fun weekend
    Manzanita
    Wanna buy a duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! So So Pretty! I can only imagine how spectacular it would be live and in person!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.