101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday with Family...What a joy!

Had a great weekend. Got to see Critter and Alex as well as my SIL(Vicky) and her husband. We go to a very large church, over 10,000 attenders. We try to call on the cell phones to find out where we can meet, it doesn't always work out. Vicky teaches Sunday School. Her husband gets the kids to their destinations. Sometimes we are already seated and it is hard to find us in the auditorium. We try to see each other once a month, the kids grow so fast! The church building has a cafe. We met there and had some food. Every body showed up at various times but, we all ended up eating and visiting.
First Alex...she is in second grade, such a nice girl and very Beautiful,in my eyes. She was concerned about her weight...at that young of an age! Well, after talking to her it was because she is out growing her favorite clothes. I told her I could alter them for her so she can still wear them. Alex is looking forward to visiting and swimming in the pool. We are just getting to know her. Looking forward to learning more about her. I have adopted her as my G-Niece.
Now to Critter, I talk about him much. He is on the widget for this Blog. Critter is Vicky's Grandson, she was married to my Brother in the 90's. My niece (her older daughter) is Bi-Polar and could not care of Critter. When Critter was about 4 weeks old he came to live with Hubby, Daughter and I. He was with us for some time, we were in our 50's and to have a baby in the house was rough. Plus there were other Factors to why we could not raise him. I really wanted to be his Auntie only! Vicky and her Husband agreed to take him. Now they have custody and getting ready to adopt him. I am fortunate that they live so close. We really fell in love with him! Critter is such a joy to be around, Funny as all get out.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great weekend, so did we and it's so nice to get to see those we love and spend time away from these computers :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! Glad you got to spend some time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.