101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready 2 Start Fitness Friday

Hubby and I received Our Wii Fit console today. Ready to Start getting fit. It has been rough trying to stay focused on Loosing weight.The yo yo has been discouraging. Now we are determined to loose it for good. With the summer coming up and the trips planed, I need to get in all those summer clothes in my wardrobe. To get in better shape for all those activities planed. Here we go, Joined the Fitness Friday Wii Mommies. Will be giving Progress update on Fridays. Stay tuned or join Me (see below on right, sites I follow). Click on the Wii Mommies Widget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.