101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Everyone has fun at Auntie E




What a weekend. I picked up my g-nephew (Critter) near DC. He is 5 now. We got back and He wanted to play in My Park. That is my backyard. He thinks it is a park. On Friday we went to Port Discovery in Baltimore. A place that is kid friendly. There was allot to do. We climb in a three story tree house with slides and rope bridges. There was a water activity. A cafe, a Egypt display , a rodeo display (with movies)and a working gas station with market called Royal Farms ( A Maryland 7-11 type). It was a fun time.
That evening we went ice skating. Or I should say My daughter and her friends help Critter skate at the rink. Saturday we went to BWI airport to watch the airplanes and play at the airport center park. I could of stayed for hours. Critter had his fill and we came home. He played in the backyard.
He loves to cook. We made apple fritters, apple pie and pizza. Cooked cookies.
I have so much fun when he visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.