101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog 2 Blog Hopping Made easy.

I have been visiting other blogs this week. It has been great! Enjoyed reading other thoughts. Have learned a lot from bog hopping. Tips on Dry hand curers, recipes for Cinnamon Buns, How to save money, advice on teens and the how to for blogs. Some of the places I go makes me think back when I lived in other countries, visited other places or just my Teen life.
In case you are new to this, as I am, there is a Widget on my blog called Entrecard (right side). You simply curser over to it and click in the picture. It will take you to a blog. There is an Entrecard widget at most of the sites I lead you to. So, you can Blog Hop (as I call it).
Now in the lower right there is "Sites I follow" You may click on them and go to their sites. I have been to all the sites that are or will be listed on my Blog.
The Entrecard Widget Changes everyday. This means you can go somewhere new every day. There you have it. Have at it, Start your Trip, Go Travel, no cost, and you can learn so much. It might even get your mind in the travel mode. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie E - just hopping over from the VGNO party. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Auntie E! I love EC too, I've met most of my friends through EC.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon. :D HAve a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Auntie E! Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me the advice on the antenna's! I'm going to the website you wrote me about right now!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EntreCard is a great resource for discovering new blogs and making new bloggy friends... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.