101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday's Ten Perfect Photos


So today is 10/10/10. I thought I would post some Perfect photos. You know the kind, the ones you love to look at all the time. Even have a desire for a wall hanging done up or just a photo on a desk. I love to think some would even win a ribbon.First one up...

Canada....
The Horseshoe Falls.

Critter at Niagara Falls,New York


Lilly Perfect at Longwood Gardens


Butterfly in Lilacs
In My Garden

Lyd at Disney Village, Orlando, Florida...


The Perfect Chocolate Place...
Disney Village,Florida,
with the perfect mural of Venice.


A perfect 10th wedding anniversary trip.
Staying cool at the Maze in Pennsylvania.
My two perfect people, Hubby and daughter

Finding Nemo at the Aquarium

Finally Ten Perfect Jelly's...
from the Jellies Invasions, Baltimore

There you have it my ten Perfect Photo Post. All with my Perfect family and memories. This day is so special I just couldn't miss out on it. With most folks thinking that 10 is the perfect number , this has to be a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Nice set of photos they stopped me in my tracks while i was dropping.

    Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.