101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Saturday, May 2, 2009


Reading is one of my enjoyments. Any kind of Material, Mystery books, Historical Fiction, Self learning and helps, Cookbooks, Scifi, Traveling and even Maps. Yes Maps, always looking for a new place to visit! That got the brain working, some time it overworks anyhow, I wanted to log all the books I enjoyed reading through the years. Some will probably not be in stores,but in the Libraries. Libraries are wonderful for finding out of print books. During my years as a school librarian I joined several Book companies. One of them -The Junior Library Guild- publishes new release books. Some of these books are not available to the public at the time I receive them. Been with this group for eight years now. Will start next month adding the newer books to my Book Review Site. My Daughter is an avid reader. She has agreed to do some reviews for me. What a Joy!! The Book I chose for the start of the month is...."Solar Flare". You can read the review on Book Reviews by Auntie E Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.