101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Great Mother's Day!

Started the day with some fun Mother's Day Exercise.
Here is the flowers mentioned

The restaurant. CheeseCake Factory
We eat at this place about twice a year.



My dish was Baja Chicken Hash



Here's is My Choice of Vegetables, Protein and Fiber, All in one! "CarrotCake Cheesecake". Ingredients: Carrots, Nuts, Milk,Philly cheese and a little bit of Sugar.



One More thing I received, I will tell you, it is RED, So come back and View it on Ruby Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Amen to that carrot cake ~ went to a friend's B-day party this past wk-end and his wife had a huge YUMMY carrot cake - it weighed a ton and was Delicious!!!!! Still sitting in the pit of my stomach this morning I'm afraid ~ LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looks like a great Mother's Day celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness the cheesecake factory looks like my kinda place! hope you had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, looooove Cheesecake Factory! mMmmmmMMM! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.