101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Iceland Anyone? Woke Up to an Icy Day.

Our Tuesday has Begun with an Icy Sheen. The roads looks like a frozen stream. School are closed, No traffic in sight and the feeling of winter has filled our minds. Have often wondered how it would be to living in Iceland, or doing some Ice fishing. Have you gone ice fishing?

Last year we had a touch of the North pole. Snow three to four feet deep and no Road insight.
This is a photo of that time. Yes there is a road beyond that mailbox, only no one could drive on it. It was a week before we could get out!
Now this is how it looks this morning. I waited until the sun came up a little.

So this is a good day For French Toast, Hot cocoa and sitting by the Fire playing Cityville.

French toast.
(to view the recipe click on the name above.)

After all in Bloggersville (the name of my town) I am Mayor. There is rent to collect, crops to plant and harvest, Ships to send out and unload, buildings to finish and new one to plan for, land to purchase, meeting in other towns and stores to stock. Oh this land of cyberspace has created a great Game! But of course I do have housework to do and real bills to pay and people to talk to. As well as meal to plan. So as you can see I will be quite busy on this Icy/cold day.
What are your plans for today?

This is part of Ruby Tuesday. It is a meme that one with Ruby photos can be link to.

2 comments:

  1. I am into frontierville lol!! Anyhow, same here in MI woke up snowing again. Thannkfully the snow stops but it's raining, hope no black ice on the road. Keep warm and happy Tuesday!
    My cardinal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! I just can't bear the cold weather wahhh..


    My Ruby Tuesday, hope you can come and see. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.