101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Favorite Song Weekend- Roller skating


So, this morning I woke up with this song in my head! I must be reliving a childhood memories...Or maybe it's the new commercial of the baby rolling down the path in his walker. Have you seen that one, it's about sending photos via cell phone to the printer at home. Now I would love one of those in my house! Well, whatever the reason for the song in my head, now I will put it in Yours.......

3 comments:

  1. It is already in my head. Hard to shake. I believe it was from the commercial on TV.
    Have a wonderful Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is by Melanie, and it was a fairly big hit back in the late 60's or early 70's. The commercial is for a new HP printer, and my wife and I both absolutely love the commercial--despite past problems with an HP printer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 70's, Fish. My mom had Melonie's album and we played. it. to. DEATH. I love that they use it on a commercial now. Great tune. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.