101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Aloha Friday-Daughters Question Quest

For more Aloha Friday Question check out .An Island life

Now Here's a question for you....Oh yeah there is a catch. You will have to go to another page to see it. Let me explain...My Daughter has a new blog and she asked a wonderful question, I just love it. Do not want to plagiarize her words so you must go there to answer it. Link up here below, so I know you went and she can return your visit. I'm teaching her how to live in Bloggersville.


Here is your LINK
Picture courtesy of Daughters Camera
Did you Go check it out? She would love comments... she is a first time blogger.

17 comments:

  1. I was just over to Lyd's blog. I hope she enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a nice mom :)


    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/2867/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your daughter's blog - she has a great teacher :)

    http://www.tetheredmommy.com/?p=1142

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped in at your daughter's blog. Have a great weekend and stay cool! That ice cube is so neat, I need to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited with her.

    Aloha to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went to visit... that is a cool thing~ thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited your daughter's blog and left her a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Checked it out. Thanks for the link. You are such a good Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She did have a great question! Now I'm off to google that cube & see how long it will take to get it here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. checked it out and even gave her some comment love, that looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am now following both of you! :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just left a comment for her :) Cute!
    I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me back!
    Happy Aloha!
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I left a comment for your daughter. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A new coffee travel mug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for following my blog. I always enjoy meeting new friends. I have enjoyed my visit here. I will visit your daughter's blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Our summer gadget....these new floats for the pool my mom found that you don't have to blow up, so they don't deflate! yay

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.