101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-Yes I'm Auntie E

Interested in Wordless Wednesday visit

Wordless Wednesday Headquarter
To link up


you can also visit, Seven Clown Circus for Wordful wednesday


Yes I'm Auntie E, I have five nephews, three Nieces and one great Nephew. I thought I would introduce you to some of my other Nephews and Niece. Most of you have meet critter he is always featured on this blog. Critters is my Great nephew. His photo is on the sidebar back widget and my widget for this blog.
My older brother has one child, a boy. The middle brother has 5 children, four boys and one girl. Baby brother has two children, both are girls. Critter is from my baby brothers oldest girl.

These are some of my middle brothers kids.
This is Mark, he is the little one.

Scottie is the fourth born.

Mike just graduated high school and I heard is moving out soon.
He is the third born.

Michelle is the oldest and only girl. She has a business. My brother told me her photo is on a billboard and he tells everyone to check it out.
I haven't seen it in person yet.


38 comments:

  1. Aunts (and uncles) are fun! The only nephews and nieces I have are from my husband's side and I also play auntie to my cousins' kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so great that you seem so involved in the lives of your nephews and niece. Good aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie E,

    You guys are always so much fun. My children adore my sister as do the children of our cousins. You are some special people. I'm really close to my mother's sister's but I would have to say all of my aunts are quite special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're are all beautiful and handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice to get involved in the lives of your niece and nephews. My kids and their cousins are growing up together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a beautiful family Auntie E. Have a wonderful WW.

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful kids! You have quite a lot of niece and nephews. That is so wonderful. What a blessing!

    Happy WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I have no nieces or nephews yet. Possibly b/c my brother still lives at home with my parents, but still. Must be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you seem like a close family, something that is very special!

    Thanks for stopping by! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool that she is on a billboard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very handsome young men and a beautiful girl... I bet it doesn't seem like that long along when they were just wee little things and now your brother is about to only have two at the house.. It is amazing how fast time goes by...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't nieces and nephews great!! I'm waiting for grandchildren, but in the mean time, I just became a Great-auntie for the 3rd time - WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's cool that your niece has her own business!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww.....you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Being an aunt is a great job ! much easier then being a parent, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful family! and nice to meet you Auntie E!
    I am not an aunt, but a grandma x 2! thanks for stopping by, happy WW!! Faythe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Auntie E! Nice to see your nephews and nieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have some cute neices and nephews!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful introductions to your beautiful family. I am an aunt too. My parents have 12 grandchildren. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute kids! And I bet you are the best aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow looks like you have lots of wonderful nieces and nephews :) glad to meet them!

    thanks for the warm visit!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cool! Happy WW and Happy Easter!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lucky kids to have a wonderful, caring Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I see some great genetics in those kiddos!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can see the resemblance between them. You must be so proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. nice to meet you and them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cool and a handsome group for sure

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are all terribly cute! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for introducing us to your family! They're all great looking kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.