101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- Birthday Party #6

Interested in Wordless Wednesday visit

Wordless Wednesday Headquarter
To link up

"All photos can be enlarged for a closer view"

I am also joining the..
You can click on the button to visit and link up there.

Yes It was Critters' Spiderman Birthday Party.
I met all these Spiderman wannabees

Oh yeah they spun webs


Played games-
Leap frog.
First the adults showed them how...
Then their turn....



Musical cushions.

Of course Critter won, he was sitting on the cushion..
that was the rule


The Cake

The present from Auntie E's family
We got him a Camera..He hasn't stop taking pictures yet..


I will post some of them later when he sends them to me. I'll make a blogger out of him for sure. You know it starts with the photos....
I posted a video of a dance in Mondays Post. check it out

16 comments:

  1. It looks like they all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a party!! We got my son a camera last year and he is the same way... will NOT stop taking pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun! And the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is quite a party! Impressed me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of Spiderman wannabes! Haha.

    Looks like a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like everyone had a great time. I love the spider web in the mirror great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like they all had a great time. I love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the theme. Happy WW. Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that looks so awesome and fun!!! I love the Spidey web. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute theme! and looks like you guys have a blast! :)

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to him!

    That is so well put together and seems like everyone is having fun!

    Love the photos! And gosh the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.