101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A New Blog 2 View


I love working in the yard and gardens. Spring through fall our my favorite times to work in the yard. I have Four Gardens. Herb , Vegetables, English, and Rose. Then there's the trees, and bushes.
We have a enclosed Hot tub, Pool , two wood Decks, Brick Patio and a Country Front Porch, Lots of Grass , a Hill and Two sheds. On the Yard & Garden Site we will be posting Photos of the plants and trees in the yard as the blossom. There will be some sharing of tricks we have learned from farming in Missouri, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Upstate New York. Come over and visit the New Yard & Garden blog. Meet y'all there. Today entry "Oh, That Lilac Smell". With photos of my Drawf Lilac bushes.

1 comment:

  1. I love gardening and working in the yard. Looking forward to checking out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.