101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Questions- What's your Cup of Tea?


Blogging is sometimes frustrating. I have been thinking about how to improve my sites. Trying to figure out what folks like to see on blogs can be tough. With so many different followers, one has to guess what will be of interest to folks. So, for today's questions I will ask.....

  1. Do you like Photos or Articles?
  2. Does Food blogs interest you?
  3. Is seasonal information your cup of tea?
  4. How about Current News interest, Is that on your eye catching list?
  5. Or are you one that likes to see into the family life of the blogger?

Now for me I like Current New interest, food blogs, and if I find a blogger I relate to, I love reading the going ons with them. Photos bring life to a post and I do like reading articles.

Part of Aloha Friday Meme.
To see other questions follow this LINK to An Island Life.
There you will see other entries.

3 comments:

  1. I like a little bit of everything on blogs. For me, I don't blog for other people. I blog for me and if someone likes it or it helps someone else then great. But I cannot stress on my blog about pleasing other bloggers.

    So just be you and enjoy what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love real life photo's on a blog and at times I'm interested in the family like of the blog. I blog about stuff I like... I will gather followers that tend to have the same interests

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a little bit of everything - pictures compliment the article (or is it vice versa?). I like reading blogs that I can relate to - you know, so you realize you're not so alone in this parenting journey. :)

    Aloha: When the Lights Go Out

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.