101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

While Visiting my Home Remember....

Once in a while a commenter will leave some language. Some time the Spam will be inappropriate on this site. This is my Family blog, I do not use foul language in my home. I know not all folks realize their words can be looked at as inappropriate to others. I love this sign as a reminder to keep it clean. I will delete comments that are not clean or family friendly. As a reminder I will post this sign on this blog sidebar. Please in my Home no Language.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more. I've been disgusted at the increase in fowl blog titles, post's title one comes across when visiting and dropping. Using fowl language really doesn't add to the story.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are to be commended for taking a stand on this issue. There are a few blogs that I've stopped visiting because of coarse and vulgar language that is frequently found there.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.