101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

2 today 2 good?

I was on the hunt for old friends this week. It was amazing that I found three of them. They all seemed busy in their own worlds. Children in School, married, in and out of services, and some were grandmas. In my 50+ years of age I am realizing that today life is too good. It only took me one day, approx.3 hours to find these people. Do you think that was too easy? Trying to keep ones identity could be hard. just think of how hard to was a few year back to find someone. I know because I tried to find these same people then. Yet in this wonderful age to computers and info world, peoples info are out there to view. Do not get me wrong I am glad I found my friends without the help of a PI. However, I am concerned about too much info being out there. What do you think?

1 comment:

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.