101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's News-Family and Season changes

It has been a busy week for us. the Fall season is a time for cleaning out the house and preparing for the wintertime. I need to start my cooking planning soon. Have been doing well with my weight loss, down 15 Pounds and still working on staying on the downward trend.
Family time has been busy. We had birthday parties and still have more to attend this week. School started and we have been working on a new schedule for after school activities. Exercise classes, Music classes and time for fair visits. Still need to go to the Renaissance ones. Maybe this weekend we will get to go to the Crownsville one. I want to find a good Honey for my Coffee sweetener.

My granny had her 94th Birthday, Happy birthday to her.She fell the broke a couple ribs but is doing well now. I spoke with her yesterday she sound great.

Need to mow the Lawn and clean the home in a few minutes. We have a crew coming to clean out the vents today. One of our Fall list of things to do. The Hurricane made me do some outdoor things already.

How is your season change activities going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.