101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday's News- Family Spirit

Boy, we had a very interesting week. As I stated doing last weeks' post , we had family with us. Had to go pick up the kids and then the spent the night. We missed out on the Light display due to a time issue. Now my weeks are blurred a little. Let's see first weekend Christmas time. Already posted some of that.

Now to the end of the year weekend. We had plans to go to the mountains. However hubby still has this chest thing, which bring with it a mighty cough. The cold seems to do him in. So, we decided to do just one day and night. No room in the end to stay. Hubby didn't make the reservations. Normally I do that but this year I left it to him. Well we stayed at a Hotel that reminded my daughter of a Horror movie. You know the kind, you check in with Boris Karloff at the main desk and then the rooms wall are so thin ,one can imagine of sort of thing! Yep that was my daughters' view of the hotel. she has never stayed at one like that. we use to call them Roadside Inns. No one slept that night but for me. I slept like a baby,ha ha. Oh well, I guess if I'm going to go I might as well get some sleep! We return on Thursday, I drove all the way back, due to the sleepy family members.

Friday evening we had a family over to exit 2010 and bring in 2011. The adults played the Wii and Bowled a good game. Our friend had never played before.
Hubby, bowling at our Wii alley, in his new year garb.

The Wii alley, so nice to have one in our home....

Oh, now this is me and I can bowl at my alley!

The girls did their own thing. Then around 11:45pm we dawned on own hats and sound makers. Rang in the new year watching the New York City countdown.



We played another game to welcome the new year and then went to bed.

Saturday we took it easy. Went shopping a little and then out to eat at Macaroni Grill. Had not been there for some time. The food was good.

Sunday we had church, saw the family and had Brunch together. Came home and I played CityVille on Facebook. I started playing that game over the holidays. Really like it. Have meet I girl from Germany. It helps me with my German, I have to remember how to write it. I'm looking for some more neighbors. If you play follow me on FaceBook and send me a message and a invite to play with you. Now the name of my town is , of course, Bloggersville.




So how was your weekend?

Be sure to visit Writer Cramps to see more Monday's Miss Marple. You never know when you need that Alibi!
I add this post to Blue Monday this week, you can see more Blue Photos at Smiling Sally

6 comments:

  1. I like Wii bowling too. Sometimes I get too serious about it though and my elbow gets sore. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never played Wii, but I'd sure like to.

    Happy Blue Monday, E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, how romantic to spend a night in a horror movie hotel ! Your New Year's Eve was nice ! My poor male cat disappeared in my wardrobe because of the fireworks ! The 3 females didn't care ! What is the conclusion ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were really busy. Great photos. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you had such a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.