101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Aloha Friday-Spring Travels

We have been on Spring break. Went to my Dads for Easter and while there we visited the beach and aquarium. Returned home on Wednesday and Thursday went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. I started a New blog called "Auntie E's On The Go". It was so easy to blog from my phone and send photo to post. I think I will like that a lot while on vacation. Oh don't worry I have taking a lot of photos and will be posting them in the next weeks. You can see some previews on the on the go blog. Since it's Friday it is question time.

What did you do on your spring break or Easter Vacation?


To visit more Aloha Friday visit An Island Life

16 comments:

  1. I haven't done anything! I've just been home! It's been snowing here and it really hasn't felt like Spring Break! I'm glad that you had alot of fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took my daughter on a really nice shopping trip.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/supermom-kate-hit-rut/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For our spring break two of my kids went to their grandparents. Over Easter we went there again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been looking a college and university campuses for our oldest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately we didn't do anything this year. I had to work. We're planning something fun next year though. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stayed at home with the kids and tried to keep my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to Passover being during break this year, we stayed home. Once it was over the boys and I went out to a few fun lunches and today may head to the library thanks to the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids don't have their April Vacation until April 23rd. Nothing really planned yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We tend our young grandchildren M-F and we had a blast with them during Spring break. We went to a pre-school Easter party/picnic, Chuck E. Cheese, Disneyland, Arcades and out to eat fun food. I'm still exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Worked. LOL Vacation isn't until June :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have had a great week! In addition to going to the zoo, we also visited Grandma, stayed a night in a hotel and saw the move How to Train a Dragon!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just hung out with my family!Nothing too exciting.

    Valerie
    www.letsjustgiveitaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We did not thing on Spring break vacation..did it already pass?

    We are traveling next month so I"m sure that counts as vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. FOllowing back. :)

    No spring break for us(not in school yet). :)
    MageeMommy
    http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.