101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, November 20, 2023

VEGAS BOUND 2023


 


We visited Las Vegas in 2019. My father, Hubby and I had planned to trip. Plane Tickets and lodging was all set for a 2019 Christmas Vacation. Then my father had a fatal stroke and passed away in September 2019. We decided to go anyway without Dad. It was very hard and I was so upset that the enjoyment was tainted. Walking around in a daze most of the time.  However we did have some enjoyment looking at a the decorations. As well as eating at some of the off the beat track places.

This year we are planning to rent a car and do some traveling to other sites and enjoy the holiday fare off the strip. Hubby is still having some difficult walking. Driving to places is a better choice. Will still visit some of the hotels for a look at their Holiday displays. 

I will post some activities we do on my Auntie E's on the Go Site. Hop over there to get notify when those post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.