101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Grinding with Auntie E: Life as I See it!

I am seeing the difference between Close friends and Just friends. Close friend are very hard to come by in this time of life. In the Military Family it is even harder, cause of the moving around. I have lived in this area for 25 years! Longer then anywhere in my life. I feel more Alone here than anywhere else I have lived. This is a busy area for folks. As I grow Older I have seen how more folks are introverts. Hubby wants to relocate after retirement, I was not onboard with it. However these last few years have been an eye opening for me. So Now I can see a Move might be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.