101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, May 31, 2013

Spend More time together

Spend time together is a challenge. Take every opportunity you get. Hubby is going on a bussiness trip to New Orleans. So... I asked to tag along, yes he will be in meetings all day. However, we will have the evenings together.
I decided to schedule some day trips for me. On Monday I will be going to some Plantations, tuesday a City Tour and on Thursday a Swamp tour.  Sure I will be checking out the French Quarter and the food. Love that Creole and Cajun food.

Be sure to visit often and go over to my On The Go blog for real time photos posted daily while on trips. See you in New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.