101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday News....Holiday decorating


Today I will feature the Solarium. I love this room in our home. In the room we have a Pellet Stove, when it is on it is so Cozy. Therefore the room gets a snow village feeling.








Here is my daughters Tree. the ornament are ones that where given to her my a Family friend all home made. There are a couple that where given to her different Christmas'. she has a few about 17. One for each year of her life. when she leaves the home she will have a good start on her Tree.


Now the Village is the main theme. this year we used a real snow covering. it comes in a jar, you add water and the snow grows. It feeling and looks like snow. I really like it because there is very little mess.




This is a close up of the snow.
I used cocoa for the Walkway.

1 comment:

  1. It all look beautiful! I really like the little village. Wonderful lights. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.