101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

AF---FeaturingThe Dinning Room



AKA ----- The Reindeer Room. When I was little the flying reindeer always amazed me. A few years ago I learned that NASA had always reserved the airways on Christmas eve for Santa and his Flying Reindeer. this must mean It is TRUE! Oh yes I am a believer, even in my Older age. Found a book on this subject some time ago. It was then that the dinning Room was Pinning the name The Reindeer Room. To Salute their duties. I love decorating this room.







so, here is the book I wrote about.

don't forget to visit An Island Life to see more Friday questions.


Your Friday Holiday Question:
What is your favorite holiday Look? Do you like Snowman, Santa, Reindeer, Angles or maybe you have another. I would love to hear yours.

11 comments:

  1. When I was teaching, I used to decorate my classroom in snowmen and gingerbread people. It was wintry and would last longer than traditional holiday decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's reindeer all the way for me - I've collected deer since I was 7, so I have an expansive (and eclectic) mix. Which makes decorating for Christmas so much fun, because then I'll bring out the reindeer enforce! ;) Love your dining room decor - of course! :)

    Wishing You and Yours a Very Merry Christmas, Auntie E! :)

    The Night Before the Night Before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like snowmen and clear lights best.


    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/the-word-of-the-moment/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister asked me if I have a theme and I told her that it is whatever I like... a mixed matched holiday smorgashborg : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angels. I've collected them since my son died almost 9 years ago. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love snow flakes and lots of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute. If I had to pick it would be Angels, but I just have a mix match that we do every year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Beth's thinking! And I love wreaths. We have five hanging on the outside of our house not counting the two on each of the front doors. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. clear lights make all look awesome and I love light blues and angels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice decor!

    I love a little bit of everything, but not too much and I love reds and greens!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.