101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, August 14, 2009

Aloha Friday - Favorite Blogs?


Today is Aloha Friday A day to take it easy a visit blogs.
I thought I would do something compelety different with MckLinky (the link up system). It is different than MisterLinky. In MckLinky when you click to enter it takes you to a window where you can put a title in and then a URL.
Today I would like you to Put one of our favorite blog on it and the URL so we all can visit it.
After you are done click on return to page and leave your name and the name of the Blog you linked and what you like about it in my comments. Oh Boy I can't wait to visit some New Places and You.


The question:
Will you link one of your favorite blog so we all can visit it?


Mine is Lola's Diner(I have linked her blog below). I really love her blog. It is setup like a diner and she has a Jukebox that I love to drop virtual coins in(using a click of the mouse).There is always a laugh or two to pick up and joining in the conversations are great!

Click on the You are next to enter your info. Once finished click on "click here to return to blog and see your link.".Come back to leave your comment. Let the fun begin!
Don't forget link up your favorite Blog in MckLinky and put your link in my comments.


The link back info to An Island life is in the comment section.

15 comments:

  1. I left the link the T-Rex Mom & Dad Tales. I love her blog, she is the cutest mom and just a great person to get to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost and Found in India.
    But i do have many many favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lots of favorite blogs! Hard to pick just one. But I enjoy reading Kristin Billerbeck's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many to choose from but I love Daily Mish Mash - always a good place to go for some light hearted good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea of Mclinky.
    I place the link of my favorite motivational blog Jumping For Joy.
    But the list of favorite is too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you saw my Google Reader you would know I have way too many favorite reads. Great fun idea! I put in TechyDad, but I am partial since it is my hubby. I love reading his side of things and seeing a man's perspective on blogging and the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I put in Playgroups are No Place for Children. Jennifer is hilarious and I love the way she writes. Real funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. since i'm not pompous enough to put my own blog in here to attract more traffic, i love the wizard of otin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the visit - come again soon! And thank you, Nina - you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a tough one. I love sooo many blogs.

    I will link one of mine! Gah... so hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my absolute favs is NieNie. Her & her husband, Mr Neilson were involved in a fatal plane crash (the pilot who was a friend died) & after a year they are both still recovering. She's still having to do surgeries to help w/ her burn injuries but she is so inspiring. Just amazing.

    I actually left two because I couldn't leave out Kristina P @ Pulsipher Predictions. She isn't very prolific right now but man, is she funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe somebody put down my blog. That's so sweet! I put down Bee and Rose. She's a sweet person with a fun sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I put Sara @Ordinary and Awesome. She hosts a popular WW meme and some other memes. And she's a really nice lady.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoy Jiggity Jigg. She's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.