101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Tuesday Morning Show: New Products and Family updates.


Yeah, it is winter in my Neck of the woods. Winter sports, Winter Driving and Winter Yard work. we haven't had a lot of Snow yet and the ice is just starting. My Dad Had a fall last September, He is doing good now. However we have Therapist coming to the house for him. So, I have to make sure  the walkway and steps are safe for them.  Clearing them off has been a priority. appointment to Doctors, have been trying also during the winter. Cold and Rain make slick roads. For some reason Folks around this Tri State area, do not know how to drive in this weather. A lot of accidents. Watching out for the other guys came be stressful driving. Being from NewYork State ,living in Colorado, and living in the BlackForest in Germany I have learned how to drive in this stuff.

Hubby is doing okay now. We have some Medical issues in 2018. However seems to be make a good recovery.  He is getting ready to retire next year. That means we a looking at our Financial portfolio Looking pretty good at this time.

I am doing good. trying to change some things to live a healthier life. Recently I received a Ninja Foodi Pot. It is so good. Besides being a great way to cook, It save us money on electricity. Not having to heat the oven up for just the three of us. You can see some recipes and find out more about this on my Kitchen Blog and Review blog. My Blood pressure was getting high! So, I started this new regiment. I take 120 Life. It is a drink that help in lowering the BP. so far it has worked. another thing I am doing is taking some supplements from our Business Melaluca. I have a 3 month trail to see if it help with Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure.  Been Walking which has help a lot with the Blood Sugar. I will be posting my progress on my fitness blog.

We have been doing well with our Green impact. Cleaning out the house and making sure our decision are based on the impact on Green Living. You can check out of progress on the Healthy Living blog.

Now that things have slow down some at home I am back to blogging. The past 3 years have been very trying. Between my Dad moving in and Weddings, deaths, illness and life changes, It has occupied my life.

Stay tune for more post in this new year 2019. This will be a great year for us!!

Make sure you Follow me. Google + is going away, If you follow on that forum, you will have to sign up for email alerts. Or follow me through Twitter and blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.