101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, February 3, 2012

Aloha Friday-Game Time


Oh yeah it's Game time this weekend.

Do you get together with friends and family or, do you just hang out at home?


I am not a game person and neither is the family. However we are having family over and going to have Chili, hot wings and dips/snacks. All the things game people love to have. We have a birthday to celebrate. Critter will be 8, can you believe it! Time goes by so fast. He wants a Oreo cookie Cake. So I am making one for him.
Last year Photo
{ I will post this years on Monday}

Some will watch the Game on the big TV in Surround game sound, Some will watch movies and just maybe play outside. Thinking of having a fire going if the weather is not warm. Our weather has been so warm lately.

Visit An Island Life to see and visit more Aloha Friday Folks, Let's get Surfing!

11 comments:

  1. I usually hang out with friends and family or go to the movies. That Oreo cookie Cake sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was living in Seattle (where my family and riends still are) I'd alternate with my brother each year hosting a Superbowl Party. Since moving to PA, I haven't been watching the game (or having a party), but I will check in every-so-often and see how the game is going. ;) When I move back to Seattle, it'll be game-on again! :)

    Falling Asleep

    ReplyDelete
  3. We usally get together with my husband's family on Superbowl day. But, my husband is working all day Sunday so I won't be doing anything. I hate football; will only watch Madonna and maybe try to catch a few commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are not football fans here. Most years we get some fun things and make a family fun night together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used to host super bowl parties when our sons still lived here but now that they live out of state, it will be just the me and my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love football and my year points toward Super Bowl, especially when the Giants are playing :-)! It'll just be us hanging out and watching the game. But I am planning on making yummy football food to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure the boys will do their thing and the girls will do their thing around these parts.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/smart-doggie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't have family close so we eat alone at home mostly.

    I hope you'll have a great time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neither - no superbowl for us. We're just not into it. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My family doesn't really watch the Superbowl. However, my husband is in Maui to watch the game at his friend's house.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.