101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Friday, November 18, 2011

Aloha Friday...Season changes?

Wow, what a week! I was able to get the pool winterized, cleanup the decks, move a swing to a lower patio and remove a tree. The weather has been Fall like so the warm sun has helped out. Here the the Western hemisphere the sun is going down before 5 pm (1700hrs). It is crazy to me every year, not sure I really like this. The shorter days do affect my mind and body. We are eating in the dark and it seems to be too late to me.

Do you like the season change of the sun? How do you handle it in your daily activities?


don't forget to visit An Island Life to see more Friday questions.

13 comments:

  1. I do not like when the clocks change and the days seem so short. I try to do errands during the day as I have trouble driving at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we didn't use daylight savings time. It gets dark so early already. And I really don't like to "spring forward!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably one of the few who actually likes the time change. I love when it gets dark earlier. The change is welcome for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really cab be hard to adjust to. I love having sun light.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/11/so-long-att-hello-ashton/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorter days but always have! Fall is my favorite time of the year. I feel like we spend more time together since the kids are inside by dinner and stay in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Kari and Tammy!! It does seem like more family time : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it.. at times, but hate it at others...
    It just gets dark SO SOON

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate the sun change. I don't do well in the end of Daylight Savings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No I hate it. I need more sunshine! I need the warmth and the light.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love getting the hour back in the fall and hate losing it in the spring. I wish they'd just pick one and stick with it instead of this back and forth deal...even without changing the clocks in the fall, we'd still have shorter days. I love this time of year, though - fall is my favorite season! :)


    Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm indifferent. The only thing that changes is the kids have to come in from playing earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not used to it.
    But I have not much problem with it.

    I love all the days.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.