101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday News-Our weekend update.

Critters birthday party was Sunday. He is getting so big. Now 6 and still the cutest little boy to me, Auntie E. He got his White belt at his party. Thought I would post the photo. Getting Critter to take a serious picture is hard, he loves to be funny.

It was a Spiderman theme. His funny picture here. He just wanted to take a silly one.

Critters Pose..
it was so cute to see him do his stances.

So here is the more serious pose.

I wanted to show you some of the fun. I love this dance,Hokey Pokey. They had so much fun dancing it.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Critter? He is a handsome litle boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about my type-o! I meant to say, Happy Birthday Critter! It is Monday, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Oh, they grow way too fast. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time! Happy belated birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy birthday to Critter...He is really cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute and wow a white belt, it certainly looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I like the silly pose. so, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! What a cute and silly boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome party! He must have been so thrilled and loved every minute of it. Happy Birthday!

    Thanks for stopping by for WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.