101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cancel Valentine Day--What!

Yesterday the kids wanted to know, Are we canceling Valentine's Day. I just laughed, How can we do that, it 's a day and it will still come even with the snow. I think the kids were excited about the snow at first, no school and all. However now that we are receiving it every few day, and a lot of it if I might add, they are tired of it. The trouble with this snow is you can not sled in it. Yesterday the blizzard condition made it impossible and the snow needs to settle before they can sled. We have a great hill in our backyard, however we can not get to the backyard. Today will be the day to try. Want to see more of this historical Maryland storm? I posted photos and a video over at my garden Blog.

3 comments:

  1. This was getting wet and cold snow. Not so much fun.

    A New Old Fairy Tale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha and I'm not following you. It was the blizzard of 1967 that I remember hmmm or was that 66' well, my brother was home on leave & couldn't get back to his barracks because everything was grounded and shut down, so he was marked AWOL, and they couldn't make it in to get him. We finally got him back, and everything was okay, but for that whole time he was AWOL. It was a mess, and I remember the grocery stores were empty, no bread, milk etc. gone! It was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a picture! That is a lot of snow. Hopefully the conditions do clear and your kids can get out and play before cabin fever sets in.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.