101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday's News

So here we are at another Monday. I had a busy Weekend. Look at my New Winter Header, It's my front porch. I thought I would invite you to sit-a-spell, but as you can see the Rockers are filled with snow. Critter loves sitting on the front porch watching the trains go by with Auntie E. We had a nice Snow storm here on the east coast. I highlighted some of it on my Garden site. So It was a baking day for us. You can take a look over at my Kitchen for the recipes of the things we baked (each day one will be posted). Now for today, No work... No school..That means Shopping, decorating and Cooking.
No one liked the Weekend Music I posted? No comments on it, Oh well. Maybe you will like the one for Christmas Eve I chose.

1 comment:

  1. Can I come in to sit down??? I haven't been commenting because of the time shortage lately. Sorry. I like Andrea Boccelli, but I'm not a big Mary J. Blige fan--I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.