101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Looks One Gives Tells All.

This is hubby. One day Mom and I were looking at photos and noticed , this is the look he gives when he is upset at something. We just laughed at how a baby photo tells the story.









This is daughter. You know this look "I don't want to". She still shows that look when She doesn't want to do something.
I just think it is amazing how the Babies looks show how their personalities will be. Why is it we fall in Love with photos like these? They have become one of my favorites.

10 comments:

  1. I love your husband's photo! Very funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So he still gives you that look. That is funny.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the look on the hubby's face and the photo of your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the look of your hubby's face that photo is so PRICELESS!
    Your baby girl is ADORABLE!
    Have a Lovely♥Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha great pictures and it's so true. It's funny to look back and still see the resemblance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish I had photos of my parents when they were kids. I have a wedding photo of them but not when they were kids.

    Hey, have you considered feedburner for your blog? I was going to subscribe but I much prefer feedburner over the other methods.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.