101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good News Comes Today

They slowly bought my Aunt out of the coma and started to get her back on the eating track earlier last week. Also they put her on continuous oxygen.My Aunt was released from the hospital today. She did not want to stay even though the doctors wanted her to.My Aunt felt it would be better at home then to be going through the halls to therapy. She will be having therapy in her home for the time being. I will be leaving to visit her this week so, I will know more later. Thank you for your concerns and prayers. We hope she will have more time with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.