101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

End Of School Year Party

My daughter wanted to have a Schools Out Party. Friday was the last day so, it was the day chosen. The Chocolate Fountain was the main attraction. They spent time in the Pool, Spa, on the Swing Set,Talking and Eating.

Dad was here so some sat around talking


Not an Item!
I'm told He just Loves Girls, does this with all of them!
I'll call Him Romeo,hehe

4 comments:

  1. That looks like fun, and Romeo will break many heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like everyone had a great time. I remember those fun last days of school...twas a while ago though...lol quite a while ago.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..lots of fun there...nice smile with your Romeo...I agree with Icy BC that Romeo will break many heart..hehe he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would swim in the chocolate fountain, those are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.