101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA

101 Auntie E Street, Bloggersville, USA
Welcome, Back door is open, come in a sit Aspell..Let's talk...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Sprang 2 Early?


Hubby says it's my fault. Here's what happened. We had some warm days,the first day of spring arrived. In my home I have dishes for every season. So, I put away the Winter dishes. Then the next day winter like weather returned. That is when hubby said it's my fault. It seems like I rushed the change over in my home. Now I think it was that Groundhogs fault. You know the one. It comes out, see's its shadow and then someone says 6 more weeks of winter. I can not remember what happened,did he see his shadow or not? Well, I will say, the Spring Dishes will remain out. I am ready for the spring to come.

1 comment:

  1. Be consistent and you will force spring to arrive!

    Did they help you any?

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family friendly blog when leaving your comment. Thank you for commenting. Leave your link and I will visit you. Have I great day.
. All unrelated comments will be marked as spam.